Job title Sales Executive / Consultant
Reports to Business Development Manager
Salary range £22-25,000 base, £30,000 OTE + Laptop + Benefits
Location West London
Context and Duties
We are one of the UK’s leading Independent Ltd Company services provider, we are looking to recruit 4 Direct Sales Executives to cover the London / inner M25 area. You will be dealing with both Contractors and Agencies. The successful applicants must be experienced in a Sales environment and also be target driven. Must be outgoing and have flare. A background in recruitment desired but is not essential. The remunerate package will see you earn well in excess of £30000 pa, including an ongoing PERMANENT RESIDUAL commission based on the growing size of your client portfolio. Full service and sales training, both initial, and ongoing will be provided. Some sales leads will be provided to the right dedicated applicant, along with office telesales support. First year on target earnings should not be less than 30k rising significantly on successive years.
The Ideal Candidate
With a mix of sales and marketing backgrounds the candidate must be target driven and hungry for rewards. Successful applicants will possess at least 1 year’s experience in a sales/marketing or telemarketing environment.
- Experience in selling, implementing marketing campaigns and cold calling is essential.
- A bright and energetic self starter you will be enthusiastic about selling and generating your own business.
- You must have excellent interpersonal communication skills as well as strong organisational skills.
- You will able to work with minimal supervision but equally be open to being highly supervised during important campaigns.
- You will be very familiar with MS Office including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook.
Job title Customer Support/Operations & Quality manager
Reports to Operations Manager Manager
Salary range £18-22,000 base
Benefits 15 percent bonus scheme on salaries, medical health insurance and pension scheme. In addition to 25 days annual leave (Not including bank holidays)
Location West London
All candidates should have the following attributes:
- Previous experience in Umbrella Payroll / Contractor Payroll solutions.
- An understanding of PAYE Payroll and the necessary functions of a Payroll department.
- Previous experience in a Customer Service / Support capacity.
- Professional, positive can-do attitude to work.
- Excellent telephone manner and experience in customer relationship building.
- Excellent written communication manner.
- Ability to work within a team and on one's own initiative.
- Answer a high volume of calls and maintain a rapid response rate according to agreed standards.
- Communicate and liaise verbally and in writing between customers and relevant staff.
- Continually Improving Customer Services by taking action to correct issues & prevent them from reoccurring.
- Analysing Quality Data to discover issues and bring them out into the open so they can be addressed.
- Direct the execution & performance of the company's QMS activities, this includes establishing the QMS & leading company to ISO certification by providing clear guidance for the company overall by ensuring clear policies & procedures are created and followed.
Requirements / Skills:
- Accuracy and excellent attention to detail.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Organised with the ability to multitask.
- Ability to initiate and implement creative problem solving.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Rapid learning capacity.
- Professional business manner.